Welcome! Here’s helpful information on our practice and policies, plus valuable resources for you.
No referral is necessary
You can see Dr. Twomey directly. Although other dentists often refer patients to us, you do not need a referral to see Dr. Twomey. Call today for a free, no obligation screening consultation with him. (952) 466-6072.
7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Thursday
Free screening consultation, comprehensive exam, and subsequent check-up exams
A free, no obligation, 30-minute screening consultation is offered at which Dr. Twomey reviews your medical history, listens to your chief concerns, performs an exam of your mouth and discusses next steps.
A paid, comprehensive, 60-minute dental exam is also offered by Dr. Twomey at which he will perform a comprehensive exam and treatment workup including x-rays, models, etc. He will present you with a clear picture of your oral-health and, if issues, will explain the options available so you can make an informed decision.
At subsequent check-up exams, Dr. Twomey and his team will perform the following: examination of digital radiographs, oral cancer screening, gum-disease evaluation, examination for tooth decay, and examination of existing restorations. Professional dental cleaning will include the removal of tartar and plaque and teeth polishing.
Insurance payments are accepted. We will do everything possible to help you maximize your benefits. However, we are not providers for any insurance plans. Patients are responsible for the difference between the actual insurance payment and the fee.
In our office, you have a variety of financial options from which to choose.
The office accepts the following:
- Personal Checks
- Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® or Discover®
Payment in full is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
The following payment options are also available to you:
- A 5% courtesy on statements of $500 or more that is paid in full by cash or check prior to or at the time of the first treatment appointment. (Maximum discount of $1000)
- In treatment plans involving multiple appointments, 50% is due on the day of initial treatment and the balance paid when treatment is completed. The office team will discuss these payment options with you.
- For patients who wish to pay for treatment over an extended period of time, we offer a payment plan that is administered by CareCredit. An interest free option is available. The office staff will provide you with details.
- Insurance payments are accepted and we will do everything possible to help you maximize your benefits. However, we are not providers for any insurance plans. Patients are responsible for the difference between the insurance payment and the fee.
Click on the links below to visit websites for information of interest:
American College of Prosthodontists
American Dental Association
American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
Academy of Prosthodontics
American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Academy of General Dentistry
American Dental Hygienists’ Association
American Academy of Periodontology
Glossary of Dental Terms
Go To A Pro