Enjoy smiling, food, new confidence, and life again, with dental implants.
Dental implants can change your life. Smile, laugh and face the world with confidence.
Chew like you used to and eat whatever you like. Toss out those lousy dentures and never again worry about your teeth slipping or falling out. It’s all yours with dental implants from Dr. Jonathan O. Twomey.
What are dental implants?
A dental implant, made of titanium, is a small, screw-like cylinder that replaces the root portion of the missing tooth. It is placed in the bone of the jaw and serves as an anchor for the artificial replacement tooth or teeth.
Dr. Twomey recommends dental implants to:
• Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
• Replace congenitally missing teeth
• Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting
• Restore a patient’s confident smile
• Restore chewing, digestion and speech
• Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable
• Preserve the jawbone to prevent bone loss and the look of premature aging
Dr. Twomey is a highly credentialed dental implant expert.
With a specialty certificate in prosthodontics and a Master’s degree in dentistry, Dr. Jonathan O. Twomey, prosthodontist, is exceptionally qualified to solve your dental problems with dental implants.